any sql commands to duplicate a node-to-its-leafnodes?

lsm

any sql commands to duplicate a node-to-its-leafnodes?

lsm
I need to fork a hierarchical document that exists within the stricture
of a mojomojo wiki, and would rather not create parallel wikis.

I understand that neither duping content, nor repositioning it, is
supported in mojomojo.

But I wonder about manipulating the database directly.

Perhaps someone here knows the database well enough to say describe an
SQL procedure that would dupe a page (including all it's subpages) to a
page of a different name at the same position in the overall wiki
hierarchy? (I happen to use MySQL).

Thank you so much.