Quantcast

SSL

jcockhren
Marcus,

Is there any documentation for the "force_ssl" parameter in the configuration file? If not, what exactly does it do and what would be the ideal setup with in apache2 based environment for ssl use via this parameter? I would like to allow for HTTP public browsing but switching to HTTPS once the login button is clicked.

Jurnell

--
Jurnell Cockhren
Computer Programmer/Analyst