Quantcast

Remaining todos before next release

Marcus Ramberg
Hi gang.

These are my TODOs before the next CPAN release of MojoMojo:

*  land the syntax_change branch
  This depends on us actually agreeing about the new syntax :) Please contribute by commenting on Dandv's summary at
* resolve the cache issues with prefs
* complete the extended toolbar.

With regards
Marcus Ramberg

Re: Remaining todos before next release

Wallace Reis
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Marcus Ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi gang.
> These are my TODOs before the next CPAN release of MojoMojo:

Do we have a deadline for the next release?

wallace reis/wreis
Shadowcat Systems Limited
http://www.shadowcat.co.uk
http://www.linkedin.com/in/wallacereis

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 5:48 PM, wreis <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Marcus Ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi gang.
> These are my TODOs before the next CPAN release of MojoMojo:

Do we have a deadline for the next release?

No. It will probably be this week tho.

With regards
Marcus Ramberg