Re: Converting perl5 wiki to mojomojo

dandv
Administrator
Hi Casey,

I'm very busy these days, but can you give me until the end of the
week to see how far the migration can go? A flat import based on the
list of pages (http://www.perlfoundation.org/data/workspaces/perl5/pages)
is certainly feasible.

I'm CC-ing the mailing list in case someone else wants to pitch in.
Casey is looking into migrating The Perl Foundation wiki to a better
platform, and MojoMojo might be an excellent candidate.

Dan

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 07:12, Casey West <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
> It has been a while since I've heard from you. I wanted to let you know what
> my plans are for the TPF hosted wikis.
> If the mojomojo team doesn't have time or interest in migrating the wikis to
> your platform I'm going to see if Socialtext is still interested in hosting
> the wikis on their side. I'll be contacting them later in the week.
> Thanks for the support Dan, and Marcus!
> Cheers,
> Casey West

If God is good, why do 26000 children die each day?