Mechanize Modules Trouble

foobarius
I am trying to install MojoMojo on a RedHat EL 5 box.  Perl 5.8.8.
Following install instruction from website but I've hit a brick wall
trying to install:

Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst
which appears to be prerequisite for:
Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu and
Catalyst::Plugin::Unicode
not to mention MojoMojo

fails several tests (having to do with Multi content-type).  Posted several bug reports on that modules tracking system but doesn't appear to be going anywhere fast.

Anybody here successfully install on RH EL5 or give a few pointers to get me moving again?

Thanks in advance!
Todd

Re: Mechanize Modules Trouble

emilper
Not a solution, but ... I think I remember
Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst is optional.

e.

foobarius
CPAN seems to think otherwise.

Re: Mechanize Modules Trouble

emilper
BOBTFISH/Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst-0.52.tar.gz gets intalled without
issues on my machine ... which tests fail ?

e.