How to add a new theme

Enrico Sorcinelli
Hi all,

I'm starting to use MojoMojo and I would create a new theme.

So, I understood that basically I have to work with ./root/themes
(where .tt files live) and ./root/static/themes (where css, images and
so on live).

However it seems that MojoMojo only uses own root/ path (that is,
inside /mypath/lib/MojoMojo/root...) for .tt lookup although i
configured a different 'root' setting in my mojomojo.conf (I mean that
it seems that only root/static files can live outside MojoMojo
installation dir -by setting mojojomo. conf's root-, not .tt files.
It's correct?)

There is any doc/readme/notes about naming convention, .tt
explaination list (that is, which .tt files we should/could override)
and/or MojoMojo CSS styles?
Of course I just started working over purple-pleasure theme for excercise.

Thanks in advance

Best

   - Enrico

Re: How to add a new theme

Enrico Sorcinelli
Hi all,

> There is any doc/readme/notes about naming convention, .tt
> explaination list (that is, which .tt files we should/could override)
> and/or MojoMojo CSS styles?
> Of course I just started working over purple-pleasure theme for excercise.

In the meantime, I wrote a simple script that generates some useful
info like that:

http://pod2.perl.org/mm_css.html

(ok the secret has gone :-), I would use MojoMojo for the POD2
translation project wiki).

The ouptut is very simple and the script shuold be improved (currenty
it matches only first word after id="... or class="... under root/base
directory), but it contains a kind of map between theme.css
styles/classes and its usage on templates.

Of course, the classes/ids - .tt maps is the easy part of the work... :-)
much more hard is to discover what templates do and which templates
are better suitable to customize

Best

    - Enrico