Quantcast

Catalyst Wiki

Rodrigo-7
I've decided to post this here, to a more mojomojo-oriented audience.

I haven't had almost any time to spend on this little revamp of the styles of the Catalyst community wiki. But here it is...

http://catsite.cdmon.org/

It's all brute-forced into the catalystframework.org stylesheet, with some tweaking-around with headings. The theme.css still has quite a few unused styles.

It's running on a slow single threaded dev-server, so pls be patient.. Login is disabled except for guest/guest. Try not to break it too badly.

The catsite theme, and modified files (header.tt and footer.tt) can be downloaded here:

http://catsite.cdmon.org/.static/catsite.tgz

Hope I didn't leave anything out.

Any feedback or patches are welcome. Otherwise, commit pls.

cheers!

-rodrigo

Re: Catalyst Wiki

Devin Austin
Huh, I think it looks great!

2009/4/1 Rodrigo <[hidden email]>
I've decided to post this here, to a more mojomojo-oriented audience.

I haven't had almost any time to spend on this little revamp of the styles of the Catalyst community wiki. But here it is...

http://catsite.cdmon.org/

It's all brute-forced into the catalystframework.org stylesheet, with some tweaking-around with headings. The theme.css still has quite a few unused styles.

It's running on a slow single threaded dev-server, so pls be patient.. Login is disabled except for guest/guest. Try not to break it too badly.

The catsite theme, and modified files (header.tt and footer.tt) can be downloaded here:

http://catsite.cdmon.org/.static/catsite.tgz

Hope I didn't leave anything out.

Any feedback or patches are welcome. Otherwise, commit pls.

cheers!

-rodrigo

Devin Austin
http://www.codedright.net
http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?326568/hosting.html - Host with DreamHost!

Re: Catalyst Wiki

dandv
Administrator
> 2009/4/1 Rodrigo <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I've decided to post this here, to a more mojomojo-oriented audience.
>>
>> I haven't had almost any time to spend on this little revamp of the styles
>> of the Catalyst community wiki. But here it is...
>>
>> http://catsite.cdmon.org/

I like it too. I think it looks very good and the only problem I saw
was tiny: the two logos at the bottom seem unaligned a bit. BTW, I
like the "powered by MojoMojo" logo. Gotta steal it for my wiki as
well.

Dan

If God is good, why do 26000 children die each day?

Re: Catalyst Wiki

Sachin Sebastian-3
Looks good.

one more small bug - Search box overflows down when language is german.

Sachin.