Quantcast

Can MojoMojo be Installed Without Mail Support?

Can MojoMojo be Installed Without Mail Support?

tbrowder
I am having trouble with my mail server, but I would like to get mojomojo working without it for now.  Some questions:

1.  Can mojomojo be installed and deployed without mail support?  If so, how?

2.  If installed and deployed without mail support, can mail support be added back later?  If so, how?

Thanks so much.

Regards,

-Tom

Re: Can MojoMojo be Installed Without Mail Support?

emilper
You can have a "localhost only" mail server ... I installed MojoMojo a
couple of times while testing it and not having a "real" mail server
was not a problem ...

Emil